Action! Shot! Instructional! Librarian!
That’s me, cleverly facing away from the camera, in the midst of an instructional session for our softball team. I was co-presenting with my colleague to my right — we like to team teach when our schedules can accommodate it.
We staged a series of team competitions, directing the student athletes to seek out specific information relating to Title IX using specific online research resources, with prizes with students who could verify their response first.
The workshop was held in our recently renovated library classroom, with new iMacs replacing decade-old PCs, a new instructor computer, new blinds, and projectors.
- izabella likes this
- librarean likes this
- mylibrarystory likes this
- darienlibrary reblogged this from libraryjournal
- darienlibrary likes this
- sparkerpants replied:
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- thepierglass likes this
- libraryjournal reblogged this from thepinakes and added:
- ex-tabulis likes this
- nagromthewicked likes this
- gobstacked likes this
- cathylibrary likes this
- surroundedbybooks reblogged this from thelifeguardlibrarian
- booksyarnink likes this
- perdita-di-capelli-trattamento likes this
- armoral likes this
- themonicabird likes this
- johnxlibris likes this
- hq76o261984 likes this
- libralthinking likes this
- omgstopembarrassingyourself likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian reblogged this from thepinakes and added:
- thebronzemedal likes this
- pocketcontents said: when’s the action figure available?
- pocketcontents likes this
- healthscireflib likes this
- harperperennial likes this
- patrondebris likes this
- aubade likes this
- absolutelyablative likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian likes this
- thepinakes posted this