Adventures in Weeding: “That’s What She Said: Contemporary Poetry and Fiction by Native American Women,” a very worthwhile book (that we’re keeping) with a very unfortunate title.
- patrondebris likes this
- imissedthepointt reblogged this from thepinakes
- laura-in-libraryland likes this
- ohseewhatisee likes this
- thelifeguardlibrarian said:there’s no way for me to say it in my head without it being in michael scott cadence and tone
- thelifeguardlibrarian likes this
- harperperennial likes this
- harperperennial said:Rayna was before her time.
- eaclib likes this
- text-block reblogged this from thepinakes and added:
- thedanaash likes this
- text-block likes this
- fresafresca likes this
- jerksquad likes this
- junk-pile said:Oh no!
- kellymce likes this
- alpha-lima-lima-papa likes this
- thepinakes posted this